Welcome to ICHHA
International Center Human Health Advancement (ICHHA) is an enterprise dedicated to advancing human health through partnership and empowerment by improving health literacy and advocacy of the "One Health" concept. ICHHA strives to provide equity in access to health as it is fundamental to human development. ICHHA aims to develop innovative services for human health advancement through designing and building ideal living environments, health resorts, hospitals and by harmonizing environmental, social, cultural and technological tools through research using global standards.
ICHHA has a multi-disciplinary team with expertise in research, management, public health, epidemiology, social work, laboratory, infectious diseases, Anti Retroviral Treatment management, among other areas of medical and health care. ICHHA has been constantly working since its inception in 2013 to provide health care services to society based on voluntary effort and altruistic motive.
ICHHA members have a strong track record of international collaborative work in public health including HIV and have several presentations in international conferences as well as peer reviewed publications. Members of ICHHA have built strategic relationships in India with Health Care Providers, NGOs and premier educational Institutions.
The main objectives of ICHHA:
1. Design and develop ecologically sound living environment that promotes human health with collaborative and participatory efforts with the community. Such an environment needs to be in harmony with nature and free off toxic substances including industrial waste products.
2. Design and develop hospitals that provide cost-effective care in economically disadvantaged communities.
3. Promote development of diagnostic and therapeutic interventions including natural products to improve the health of humans.
4. Develop strategies using technological, social and cultural tools to advance health sciences research in order to improve human health.
5. Encourage and promote public health education within the framework of legal, ethical, moral and professional standards.